Standard Shipping Policy
Standard Shipping Rate:
- To be eligible for Free Shipping, orders must contain at least $200 SGD in eligible products after all applicable discounts have been applied (including taxes and other fees). All orders containing less than $200 SGD in eligible products will incur a delivery fee of $7.50 SGD or a handling fee of $3.75 SGD for self-pickup.
- Delivery is not available to the below:
- Outlying islands and areas such as Kusu Island, St. John’s Island, Pulau Ubin, Pulau Tekong, Sentosa, Jurong Island, etc.
- MBS, Hospitals, Prisons, F1 Restricted Areas, Airports, Cargo Complexes, Shipyards, PSA Terminals, Air Bases, Army Camps, Government Buildings, Alps Ave, Rifle Range Road, Turut Track, Tanah Merah Coast Road or any specified secured areas, etc.
- Additional shipping charges may be incurred for certain delivery destinations due to various restrictions determined by the courier company. For more information, please contact Customer Service.
- Free shipping may not be offered in conjunction with some coupons/promotions and deals.
When an online order is received the invoice/packing slip is generated the next working day. Orders shipped from Market Singapore are normally delivered within the next three (3) working days (excluding Sundays and public holidays) depending on the delivery location.
- Carrier: Product and literature orders are sent through a company-contracted transport carrier.
- Change of services: All delivery charges must accompany the order.
- No shipping fee refund will be given should there be a change from delivery to pick up.
- Shipping fee may incur should there be a change from pick up to deliver.
- Our carriers deliver from Monday to Saturday.
- All returned deliveries due to inaccurate information or refusal to accept will be charged Standard Shipping Rates if re-shipping is requested. The aforementioned discount rates will not apply.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue the aforementioned shipping rates at any time.